Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    states we have?

    hes claims he visited 57 states and still has one more to get to

    58 states? thats nice........does anybody knopw what the other 8 are?
    YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    Can he spell potatoe? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Perhaps they went to different schools at the same time?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    I had the same idea when I first saw that Spuds.

    No wonder Obamas leading though. He must have been to precincts and gotten votes nobody can get. Maybe Gore should have went to those other states in 2000 and then the democrats couldn't blame Florida for him losing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    After his "House is afire" line on global warming, it is just as well. Bush is about gone and a change of any kind will be nice for a while. Hope we don't go from the frying pan into the fire. Plenty of folks are not happy with the rep. party, but the choices are not too good overall, I'm afraid.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    No doubt. I don't think any of our selection is worth a dang to be honest. I respect McCain for what he went through in Nam, but he can be a bit of an oddball. Hilary is simply Hilary, which is scary enough. Obama worries me because of his inexperience. He talks a good game (to 57 states no less), but doesn't have a lot of fruits behind his labor so to speak.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    "Shoot me now, Shoot me now!" Daffy Duck.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    shoot me too while your at it, the next four years are gonna be worse than the last 4, and that could be really bad...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #8
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    I don't know if that is really possible......
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if that is really possible...... </div></div>
    vote for this jackass and seee what happens
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: do we really want to vote for a guy who doesnt even know how many

    Well he could lead us into another country.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •